Monday, August 14, 2017

Enjoy the Journey Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today! I can't believe it's the middle of August already, summer has gone by so fast! 


This picture was taken last year of my hubby and I. We were enjoying a beautiful boat ride along the St. Lawrence river into town where we stopped at a local pub for dinner and drinks. I just love where we live that we can do such spontaneous and fun things!


I started by staining my journey word with Walnut Distress stain. My bottle was almost empty so as I was swiping what ink I had left in the bottle I realized I was getting a really cool wood grain effect! Sometimes the unexpected are what looks the best!


For the scroll I added Glue n' Seal over the entire chipboard piece and added Distress Glitter over the top. I was so happy how the colour matched my layout and the little touch of glitter added a little shimmer!

Remember to always enjoy the journey of life!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- Pink Paislee paper
- Tim Holtz paper
- Prima flowers
- Cheesecloth
- Paper butterfly
- Jute string
- Lace
- Tim Holtz embellishments
- String
- Paper doily

Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to enjoy the rest of your summer!
Happy creating!
Charlene
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment