Monday, June 10, 2019

Mixed Media ATC Coin Tags with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I’ve created some Mixed Media ATC Coin Tags. Here it is.. 






I chose some vintage colours for my tags. I’ve die cut some circles using cardboards and Prima paper in different sizes and glued them together. Distressed the edges using Walnut Stain distress ink.


I've picked SRTC Tribal Feather Mix and Foliage Leaf Branch chipboards and applied Prima black gesso all over them.






I've arranged all the elements together and layered them on my coin tags. Used Tacky Glue for that.






Lastly added some black sequins and sparkly glitter powder to give my ATC Coin Tags finishing touch.


I've captured all the making process of these tags in a video. You can watch the step by step tutorial on my YouTube channel. Enjoy watching!!



That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards, stencils and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:



Other Supplies Used:



- Prima Marketing: Heavy Gesso Black, Patterned Paper, Modeling Paste and Art Stones
- Ranger Ink: Black Embossing Powder
- Imagine Crafts: Versamark Ink
- Tim Holtz Ideaology: Big Chat Stickers
- Finnabair glass glitter
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- WRMK Crop-A-Dile tool
- Expressions Craft Sprinkle Glitz
- Lace, pearls, sequins, metal charms, button, leaves die cuts, twine are from my stash.


See ya next time.

Till then happy crafting!!

Ruchi





1 comment:

  1. My YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3b6EX82vSZu4n8K2Dh2Sg

    ReplyDelete