Friday, June 7, 2019

Love Layout with Gloria Lee

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Swirl Corners #2 , Sm. Primitive Stars and Love word chipboard die cut from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

I made a 12' x 12' layout with a photo of my first son.


I choose a designer paper from Painted Fancy by Recollections.
I die cut a green, yellow, light pink and a designer paper using Die-namics hexagon die from My Favorite Things.
And I adhere the die cut on the base paper using double-sided tape.


I choose Swirl Corners #2 and  Sm. Primitive Stars  chipboard and coloured them each with white and green colour paints.




Here are a few step outs showing how I got my pieces together and adhere them all using double-sided tape and glue.   


I added the green stars and a red flower. 
I used a crystal sparklet by Kaiser craft on the red flower.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!

- Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment