Friday, June 21, 2019

Beach Themed Scrapbook Layout with Gloria Lee

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Ocean Mix, Chain Anchor, Word Mix #2 chipboard die cut and Fish Net Stencil from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

I made a 12' x 12' layout with a photo from a beach.


First, I choose Ocean MixChain Anchor, Word Mix #2 chipboard die cut and coloured them with colourful paints. 


I blended on the base paper with Fish Net Stencil using a peacock feathers Distress Oxide ink and a mini blending tool.


I got the pieces together and adhere them all using double-sided tape and glue.   


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!

- Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment