Thursday, October 11, 2018

Happy Halloween Scrapbook Layout with Laura Gilhuly

Good morning!
I am excited to bring you my first layout for  

With Halloween right around the corner I wanted to showcase their wonderful Halloween designs! 



The creepy looking guy is our oldest a couple of years ago.....

I started by layering my papers and distressing the edges, then I misted some doilies and cheese cloth


 I heat embossed the corner web then used the same green mist I used on the cheesecloth on the spider from the Happy Halloween card, then added some lime green crushed glitter glass to its body and inked its legs


For the title piece I embossed the spider web then painted on the same green mist on the 'happy halloween' painted the jack-o-lantern and  the ghost.  I added more crushed glitter glass and inked it all to add a eerie feel.


The bat is also from the happy halloween card and was the perfect accent for over the photo 



I added ribbon, flowers, metal Halloween pieces, flowers and a banner to finish off my layout!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

- Happy Halloween

Thanks for stopping by
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment