Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Firefighter Valentine's Day Card with Erin Quiding-Sampson

After the big move and waiting for internet to be connected, I’m finally back creating with some SRTC chipboard! It feels so nice to have a place to craft again!!


I made a 5 ½ by 5 ½ Valentines day card. I used Southern Ridge Trading Company’s Firefighter Mix and Abstract Heart Frames.


I cut my 5 ½” by 11”card base out of recollections 110lb cardstock then scored the long side at 5.5.
I cut the inside panel and outside layer at 5 ¼ by 5 ¼

I used my water brush to do a quick wash with this Opaque white watercolour. I allowed it to dry then added more watercolours over to add a hint of colour to the firefighter and the heart.
I just added colour and wiped it off until it looked the way I wanted. Once I was happy with that, I put the card together and added Be Mine.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

Thanks for stopping by
~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment