Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Up, Up and Away...

Happy Hump Day.
I hope you're having a great week.
My creation today for SRTC is an awesome piece
I just love letting my imagination go wild when creating.
I think, the more challenged I feel, the happier I am with the outcome.
And I love these larger pieces.
I just want them to speak for themselves and they do it so well.
 
 
 
 

I painted the yellow and red with acrylic paint, then my versamark pen on top;
 lastly, some ranger holographic glitter
Then, I've taken my Y38, 35, 32 and given extra detail.
The basket it twine rope that I've unraveled and then weaved.
I've made sure it was the proper size, then added a strong glue to the back.
After drying, I've cut the ends and applied it to my balloon.
I've taken two images from free backgrounds, removed their background in MS Word.
Finally, taking a piece of cloud paper, I've printed my sentiment and baby balloons on the paper.
Always, be sure to do a test run to assure proper placement.
 
Don't forget to enter our challenge this month.
The theme is "Spring"

Have a beautiful month and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
Dorinda

 


No comments:

Post a Comment