Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Kindness You Show....

Happy Tuesday! It's my turn up on the blog and with 5 days left in our "Spring" themed challenge I thought I would share with you a spring themed card. To add your card to the challenge, you can add it Here. We can't wait to see what you do with our Spring challenge.  So here is some inspiration for you to get started. 


Supplies Used: Fresco Chalk Paint, Bo Bunny: Madeline, Stampin' Up: Pearls & stamp, and Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I used GAR-590 on my card. Here is what the chipboard piece looks like before I added product to it.


On GAR-590 I used Paper Artsy Fresco Chalk Paint in Blush and Tinned Peas and painted it on the chipboard. Once the paint was dry I added the pearls on top of the flower in bunches of three. 


To finish the card, I edge distressed all the patterned papers and then inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I adhered all of the paper together and then adhered them onto the card base. Apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink on "The Kindness You Show" and stamp it onto the cream paper. To finish the card I foam squared GAR-590 to the right hand side of the card. 



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to participate in our Monthly Challenge Here. As always check out our Facebook page for more inspiration.

Until Next Time!
-K



No comments:

Post a Comment