Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sister Layout

Happy Tuesday! It's my turn up on the blog today and since our Spring Challenge is still happening, all the details can be found Here, I decided to create a spring layout featuring a picture of my sister. What is even more exciting is that our May/June releases are gorgeous and so many of them work for our spring challenge, I have used two of the new releases on my layout, so without making you wait any longer here is my layout:

Supplies Used: SRTC - PAT-603 & Small birds coming soon, SRTC - flowers, & Bo Bunny - Madeline.

For PAT-603 I put two layers of Paper Artsy Fresco Paint on it in snowflake. Once it dried I went back over and added a layer of Worn Lipstick Distress Paint. I still wanted a bit more of the white to show through, so once the paint was dry I sanded over the top of it to give it a shabby chic look. 




For the birds that are coming soon, I painted two coats over top of them with the Paper Artsy Fresco Chalk Paint in Snowflake to make them blend in with the rest of the page. 





Here is the layout completed with all of the different layers added to it:



Thanks for stopping by and make sure that you check out the spring challenge. We would love to see what you create up on our Facebook page. 

Until Next Time!
-K



No comments:

Post a Comment