Friday, January 24, 2020

Wooden Treasure Box with Ruchi

Hello friends! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I've altered a wooden box into a beautiful Treasure Box with perfectly designed SRTC chipboards.






First I've applied Prima Black Gesso all over to the box and set it aside for drying.
When dried, I took a decoupage paper and applied it to my box. Left the lid but if you want you can cover the lid too with paper.




I chose SRTC chipboards- Vintage Scroll Keys, Demask Corners, and Foliage Pieces and heat embossed them using different embossing powders.
Arranged all the elements like SRTC chipboards, Prima flowers, pollens together on the box lid.
Lastly highlighted some parts of the box with metallic paints and sprinkled Finnabair Glass Glitters and Mini Art Stones.






Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Bob n Betty: Decoupage Paper
- Prima Marketing Inc.: Black Gesso, Flowers
- Finnabair: Glass Glitter, Mini Art Stones
- Expressions Craft: Metallic Paints
- Imagine Crafts: Versamark Embossing Ink
- Ranger Ink: Embossing Powders
- WOW: Embossing Powder
- Wooden box, glue, pollens are from my stash

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi



2 comments: