Saturday, November 30, 2019

Peace Christmas Card with Nancy Nickel

Hello! It's Nancy here with a fun new project!
Today I have used the fabulous chipboard
from Southern Ridge Trading Company
 to create a very elegant Christmas Card!


Here's what I used:


I began with a white cardstock card base.
I cut a white Glitter Cardstock panel to cover the front of the card.
Then I die-cut a blue Glitter Cardstock oval, 
and centered it over the white panel.


I inked the Angel chipboard piece up with embossing ink,
sprinkled it with the glittery white embossing powder, 
and set it with my heat gun.
I then adhered the angel to the center of the blue oval.


I repeated that process with the glittery blue embossing powder,
on the "Peace" chipboard.
Then I adhered it in place across the bottom of the card.


Finally, I added a sheer white ribbon to the top of the card.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- White Cardstock, 
- DCWV: White and Blue Glitter Cardstock
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Embossing Ink
  - Glitters Galore Cosmic Embossing Powders: Winter White and Ice Rink
- Celebrate It Ribbon.
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll have another project share for you soon!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment