Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.
Today I've created a simple mixed media tag.
I picked a piece of cardboard and applied cotton gauge using Prima Clear Gesso. Sprayed immix Fuchsia Pink sprinkle mist from Expressions Craft.
Picked SRTC Heart Scroll Cage and SRTC Vintage Scroll Key chipboards, and applied Prima White gesso all over them. Once it dried, applied Colorbox- White Chalk ink and heat embossed it with WOW clear embossing powder.
Arranged all the elements like SRTC chipboards, Prima flowers, stamped and coloured leaves, butterfly and washi tape. Glued them on my tag base. For completing the look, added half pearls and glitter here n there on elements.
That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.
Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Prima Marketing: Heavy Gesso White, Gesso- Clear and flowers
- Wow: Clear Embossing Powder
- Colorbox: White Chalk Ink
- Honey Bee stamp: Hello Gorgeous stamp set
- Concord & 9th: Hello Lovely stamp set
- Expressions Craft: Immix Fuchsia Pink Sprinkle Mist
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Big Chat Stickers
Cardboard, half pearls, butterfly, twine, glue, cotton gauge are from my stash.
See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!