Friday, August 9, 2019

Charming Scrapbook Layout with Gloria Lee

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Word Mix #2 , Sideview Butterfly and    chipboard die cut and Chicken Wire Stencil from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

I made a 12 x 12" layout with my son's photos.


First, I coloured the chipboard cut with white paint.
I love this big butterfly. It is so beautiful!


I chose two baby photos and OH, Happy Day! paper pack from Simply Stories.
Here are a few step outs showing how I got my pieces together.


I blended with Chicken Wire Stencil and Peacock feather, Salty ocean Distress Oxide inks on the base paper using mini blending tools.
And adhere all the elements as shown using double - sided tape and glue pen and added some stickers.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

- Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment