Sunday, September 13, 2015

late summer meets christmas - two cards


Hi Southern Ridge Friends, it's me, Dunja i'm here to show you some inspirations today.
 

It's late summer and you can enjoy the sunshine. The fields will be harvested and before you know it, summer is over and autumn finds its way. A short time after that begins the Advent and Christmas time .... {STOP} No, I do not want to, so not yet, just two little christmas cards, nothing more :)) And here they are!


For the first card I've used two of the beautiful pine cones chipboards of Southern Ridge and the beautiful papers from Teresa Collins. One Chipboard part I embossed with gold.



The second card got a reindeer as the motive, which I have embossed also. For both cards I've used a paper doily and my MFT Dies.
 

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Hugs



Supplies
Chipboard: Southern Ridge Trading Company XMAS-456, NAT-524

  


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment