Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Seize the Day Card

Happy Wednesday! Today is the last day to enter our Monthly Challenge. This month it is all about our "Favourites" and we would love to see yours, so to enter our challenge you can add your project HERE. For my project I used a Wood Key, Feather and VIN-547. Here is my card:

Supplies Used: SRTC - Wood Key, Feather & VIN-547, Bo Bunny - Lovestruck paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Cream Seam Binding Ribbon, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, and Inka Gold - Gold Brown.


On the wood key, which is coming soon, I left it bare because I love the look of the natural wood with this card and the natural wood is gorgeous. On the feather piece, which is coming soon, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a blending tool. I added a few metals charm from Emerald Creek to create my embellishment bunch underneath my ribbon bow.


On VIN-547 I used my finger and rubbed on Inka Gold in a Gold Brown colour. Because of how detailed this piece was I wanted to be careful and gentle with it so I wouldn't damage the piece.



Here is my full card again with all of the elements put together.



Thanks for taking the time and checking out my post. Remember you still have time to join in on our monthly challenge. I will be back in a couple of days to post this month's challenge winner.

Until Next Time!
-Katelyn

3 comments: