Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Furry baby.

Hi Guys

 Hope you all had a wonderful summer. We had a great time but its awesome to be back in
 our  routine. With fall upon us it is time to scrapbook all our memories and reflect on the wonderful days of summer. Very soon we will be busy with Halloween,Thanksgiving,Christmas and we will have a whole new file full of memories to put down on paper.

I had time to play with my fur baby in the sunshine and took some awesome photos for my album.


I chose the chipboard to add dimension to my page. I love to work with Southern Ridge Tradings flourishes. This is the large Frame and Flourish set.  On this page I only used the flourishes and will use the frame in my next blog.

LRFRM -573




I painted the flourish with a acrylic paint and added ribbon, buttons, brads and metal words to create texture. I always use fluid chalk ink pads to edge my card stock and photos to create a finished look to the page.




I hope that you enjoyed my layout. Happy scrapping till next time.
Tanya Grimbeek

No comments:

Post a Comment