Monday, June 30, 2014

Mixed Media Card || 100% Love ||








Hello Everyone,

i am back today, to show you my Mixed Media Card.
I am happy, you joined our Blog today.
So i will say Hello to you all around the world from Germany.

As i told you, i'll show you a Mixed Media Project. 
I made a romantic card, maybe it'll be a wedding card? ;)

The background is composed of several layers of paper, gesso and
Acrylic medium. I've add small glass beads and Hologramrornamets and 
 again and again I've brushed it with gesso. Maybe I'll do a step-by-step DIY for you 
if you are interested;) Just let me know, please.

Here are some Detailpics for you of my Mixed Media Card:



This great chipboard is part of the Southern Ridge and you will find it here click in the category
"Insects Animals Nature and Garden" I have painted it completely with Distress Crackle Paint
and wiped the edges after drying with the blending tool. The Gold shimmer is a Paint - Gold Glitter, which I used for the first time. I have it covered just tender, otherwise the gold glitter effect is
probably much stronger.

http://www.southernridge.net/sitecm/i/gar-281.jpg?







Thank you so much stopping by :)
I hope to give you an inspiration for YOUR Mixed Media Project

Much Love

http://cards-and-more.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment