Sunday, June 8, 2014

TEA-Riffic ChipBoard

Hello! Cheri here again with some more inspiration for you! Now, I'm a coffee girl, but I had to use these cute tea themed pieces when Karen at Southern Ridge showed us them! I had seen a quilt pattern I loved on Pinterest and it was my inspiration for this grid pattern wall hanging. And since I'm already late posting (don't even ask...I had to pull this design outta my brain kicking and screaming!!) I better just get to posting!
So here it is. I have used the TEA pot, cup and cream and sugar pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Co. As well as those great honey comb pattern peices in each corner. The tea set I have painted with acrylic paint and then I've put crackle medium on them as well. The honeycomb pattern I covered with gesso and then painted them gold with distress paint.



Now the stamps I have used in this project are of course, Graphicat Designs own designs. Please visit my FaceBook page for more information on Graphicat products

I hope you like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment