Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Memory Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Chipboard lovers! It's Cheri again with another canvas done for you using ALOT of Southern Ridge Trading Co laser cut chipboard. I had some fun with this one....of course cause it's ALL in pink! I have always found the more you create, whether it's cards, scrapbooks, paintings, sculpture, that the more you create, the easier it becomes, and since I've been trying to do something creative everyday.... I'm finally feeling the "mojo" and having much more fun! Maybe that's why I didn't even mind using SO MUCH chippy goodness on this one! hahaa! I'm also abit of a hoarder of supplies!

OK enough chit chat! Here's my pink creation!

Now! There's lots on there really.... I didn't intentionally cover it all up, but it happened somewhat!
From SRTC I have used:
~The Dress form under that pretty gauze
~The wood sign with the sentiment stamped on it.


Here's another look at that pretty butterfly flourish.

I hope you enjoyed my project. I will have a few more details on my blog if you want to drop by.
Thanks for checking this out!
Cheers
Cheri


No comments:

Post a Comment