Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello (A very Chippy layout!)

Hey there SRTC fans! I wanted to share this layout I made using this fabulous 12x12 flourish sheet that Karen made! As soon as I saw it I thought it would be awesome to punch out all the flourishes that came on this sheet and use the negative space on a layout...I was right!! I just LOVE how it turned out!!


punching out all those fun little flourishes was a labor of love, but totally worth it! Plus, you get all the extra flourishes to use on future projects! How stinkin cool is that?! 


Now, this fabulous piece isn't on the website, but if you emailed Karen at Keb@uniserve.com, she will gladly get one out for you! :)




Thanks for stopping by!! 

Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. Sarah- I love that background as a layout base! So fab... looks great in the raw color over those stripes. You always try things I never think of! Love it!

    ReplyDelete