Saturday, March 29, 2014

2 Days in Paris - Mini Album

I sure hope that the Design Team has been inspiring you with all these amazing projects using Southern Ridge Trading Company's  amazing chipboard & wooden embellishments! I love seeing what other people do with this great product...

For today's project, I made a mini album for my daughter who's away on an exchange to Europe. She spent two days in Paris, hence the title of the mini, so this little album (ALB-084) was the perfect choice for decorating. I just covered the chipboard album in a coordinating paper collection & inked the edges of the pages with a soft brown chalk ink. Once she's home with her camera, I just have to print the photographs out & finish this little mini off!

For the cover, I used the FRA-118 frame & covered it using the Viva Decor Inka Gold product in the colour of Haematite. The Inka Gold covers the chipboard amazing! The mini Eiffel Tour chipboard (TRA-296) will be available on the website in April. I also covered it using the Inka Gold and LOVE how realistic it came out. (I also covered the little wooden "love" heart with the Inka Gold to see how it would cover, & it worked like a charm too! It's not on this project, but it shows an example of using the Inka Gold on the wood embellishments as well!)

I hope you enjoy my creation! I had a blast making it! Until next time -- Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment