Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Western Tags

Hello and welcome to the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog!  
I want to show you these really cute tags that are made of chipboard!   They are found in the store here TAG-049 and there are more designs too!  I decorated both sides of the tags and I can use them on gifts or in my scrapbooking pages. 

This tag came with the steer skull and I frantaged it in 2 colors on both sides. Then I glued on the paper and metal embellishments.

This tag is completely left original as I love the colors the chipboard arrives in. So keeping it in its natural color I only frantaged the wagon wheels. This is very old crocheted lace I glued on and then added the other two chipboards on top. The window is found in the store here HHP-182

This tag is for a baby boy. I Frantaged the horse shoes and added the paper with angel wings and Prima lightbulb.  The back has a message on it.

I love the tags and there are so many ideas for decorating them!  I hope you are inspired to order them and share your creativity with us on our Facebook Page here.
If you would like to see the other sides of the tag please go to my blog.
Have a great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment