Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scrapbooking with Chipboard

Hello and thank you for stopping by Southern Ridge Chipboard Company today!
I love the chipboard pieces that Karen makes so I try to include several of them on the projects I make.  This time I made 2 scrapbook pages with 8 pieces of chipboard and I love how well they lay in the book when it was done!

Here is the first page of my youngest child who is now 5 years old, yes I am behind on his book! lol


On this page I used a banner (BAN-284) across the upper right hand corner of the baby photo.  I painted it cream and after it dried the lines came through so you still could see the banner style.  I wrote my son's name on it with a black multi-liner pen from Copic.
On the bottom left hand corner is (PAT-274) a pattern that I broke apart and Frantaged  in Shabby White.  I glued on a lamb from a scrapbook kit I used.  The little Key by the heart is from my first set that Karen sent me as a DT, that is covered in Frantage also.



This second page has 2 corner swirls (COR-181) that I frantaged with Aged Ivory.  The there are 2 hearts across the middle that are Frantaged in different colors.  On the bottom left is a tag (TAG-071) and a butterfly (INS-255).  The tag is covered in paper and if you notice the bottom, the swirls are part of the chipboard tag and of course I frantaged them, aren't they pretty!  The butterfly I painted blue and then dotted it with Liquid pearls.

For both of my pages I used the tape and glue that are listed under the Supplies Category in Karen's store.  Tape runner to lay the paper down and the paper embellishing and to glue down the chipboard pieces I used Glossy Accents. I have found these work the best and last the longest.

I have more photos of the pages on my blog if you would like to visit me Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,



No comments:

Post a Comment