Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Life's Beauty Canvas

For this Design Team project, I made an 8x8 canvas piece, full of handmade paper flowers & pieces of chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company which I covered with two different colours of Walnut Ink by Tsukineko. 


The leafy branch is item GAR-285 and the lovely flourishes are GAR-284. I used Kaiser Craft's Key to My Heart Collection for the papers.

 The leaves were sprayed with the Eucalyptus colour of Walnut Ink.
  The flourishes were sprayed with Terra Cotta Walnut Ink.

 I used dies from Cheery Lynn Designs for the flowers. The punched border is from EK Success. The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch. The title was printed off in different fonts from my computer on kraft cardstock.
 I hope I inspired you to move off the scrapbook page & onto a fun medium like canvas for a gorgeous home decor project! Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous, Melissa! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete