Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Believe Winter Canvas with Karen Bearse

Karen Bearse here today with a Winter canvas entitled Believe. I am writing this on the 18th of December. As I scramble toward the ever looming Christmas deadline I come up with the best ideas at the last second. It is my process. One year I was up until 4am Christmas Eve making Twilight ornaments for my sister & mother in-law. I of course had come up with the idea at midnight. Brilliant! This year I am trying to get inventive while there is still time to execute.


Here is my very shimmery, metallic canvas. I put a photo of my kids to give you an idea of what it will look like. This canvas has by now been unwrapped and has a happy new home in Wisconsin. I sent it with the adhesive already in place so all my SIL has to do is take off the paper backing and adhere her photo.


Southern Ridge chippies are great for adding that stunning pop of interest to your project.

Southern Ridge Trading Co. Supplies Used:

- Wood Small Marked Reindeer (I can’t stop using this)

Other Supplies Used:

- Emerald Creek Craft Supplies: Embossing Powder
- DecoArt: Gesso, Crackle paste, Paint and Stencils by Andy Skinner
- Golden: Super heavy gesso and Glass bead gel
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Grunge board letter
- Tim Holtz for Sizzix: Embossing folder
- Ranger Ink: Glossy Accents

Please join us for our monthly contest where you can win some wonderful chippies! You can find the contest info here.

I hope you are enjoying the holidays & I wish you & yours wonderful luck, happiness & health in the New Year!!

Cheers, Karen


1 comment: