Sunday, December 15, 2019

Snowy Santa Card with Nancy Nickel

Hello, friends!

It's Nancy here today...with a fun Snowy Santa card!
I'll show you how easy it is to foil these fabulous chipboard pieces!

Here's my card:


Here's what I used:
(Oops...the chipboard snowflakes aren't in the photo)


I began with adding some Best Glue Ever to the front of the chipboard Santa and snowflakes.
I did this by dabbing it on with a make-up sponge.
 Once the glue was tacky, I laid the red foil over the Santa,
 and burnished it really well with my fingers.
I peeled back the foil and was left with this fabulous red Santa!
I repeated the process with the two chipboard snowflakes.
Here's a close-up look at the fine detail of the chipboard.


Using the fun die set,
I cut the card base out in a combination of white cardstock,
and some fabulous red foil polka dot paper.


I then used the Best Glue Ever, along with the No-Clog Writing Tip, 
to adhere my chipboard pieces in place.


Here's what the card looks like closed.
Doesn't the foiled chipboard match the paper perfectly?


To finish off the inside of the card,
I added a strip of the polka dot paper, 
a strip of pretty red glitter ribbon,
and a couple of silver foiled snowflakes.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:



Other Supplies Used:

- Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, MAMBI - Let it Snow
- ScraPerfect: Best Glue Ever, No-Clog Writing Cap, Transfer Foils
- Die: Sizzix - Card, Regal Stand-Up
- Ribbon: Celebrate It

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with more creative fun!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment