Friday, December 20, 2019

Merry Christmas Card with Ruchi

Hello friends! Merry Christmas in advance and enjoy this festive season :) 
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I've created a Christmas card with beautiful SRTC chipboards.




  • First I've created my card base and applied a piece of pattern paper from Dress My Craft- Christmas Bells paper collection.
  • Picked SRTC Delicate Lace Doily and Snowflakes chipboards and applied Prima White Gesso.
  • When Gesso dried, heat embossed them using Ranger- Gold and different WOW embossing powder.




  • Stamped and embossed some Mudra Craft Stamps- leaves and fussy cut them. 
  • Arranged all the elements like SRTC chipboards, flowers, stamped images, lace, fussy cut images together.
  • Lastly added sentiment and sprinkled Finnabair Glass Glitters.




That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Dress My Craft: Christmas Bells Paper Collection
- Prima Marketing: White Gesso, Art Gel Medium and Finnabair Glass Glitter
- Imagine Crafts: Versamark Ink
- Ranger Ink: Embossing Powder
- WOW: Embossing Powders
- Mudra Craft Stamps: Leaves... stamp designed by me :)
- Lace, glue, cardstock, half pearls, double-sided tape are from my stash.  

Happy Holidays! 
See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi



No comments:

Post a Comment