I am always dreaming of new ways to use product. I love texture and stamps any trying new things.
I started with a 6 x 6 wood tile.
Tore some paper scraps and adhered with Decoupage.
Sprinkled some glitter for more texture.
Sealed with a coat of Antique Decoupage.
Spritz the background with the Yellow Mister and the Orange mister.
Scrape on a thin random layer of Gesso with an old credit card.
Estimate placing of the face stamp and paint with Mocha.
Stamp the face with Lamp Black. ( I don’t use ink pads)
Shade the face with Quinacridone Gold. Highlight with Titanium White.
Tint the hair with thinned Cobalt Teal Hue. Shade with Prussian Blue Hue.
Base the lips with thinned Primary Magenta.
Shade around the design with Quinacridone Gold.
Stamp on the feathers and tint the beads.
Emboss the DREAM with a vintage aged gold powder.
Adhere with Glue.
Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Stampendous: CRR247-Beautiful-Braid-Cling Stamp Set, Clear Embossing Stamp Pad and Embossing Powder - Vintage Aged Gold
- DecoArt Acrylics: Mocha and Lamp Black
- DecoArt Media: Gesso, Cobalt Teal Hue, Quinacridone Gold, Prussian Blue Hue, Primary Magenta and Titanium White
- Misters: Primary Yellow and Orange
- Brushes: ⅜ angle shader, #2 round brush, ¾” flat brush
- Misc: Heat Gun, Glue, Black Permanent Marker, Brayer or Makeup Sponge to load stamps and Glitter
By Deb Antonick