Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Love is in the Air- Guest Blogger

Me again... I'm back with another DT post for Frilly and Funkie Challenge and Guest post here.  YAY!  Some of you may know I am on Sizzix Designer Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team
 
So... I have all these awesome new XL Dies to create with.  I am having a blast adding Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard cuts to these projects.  They are a perfect match! 
 
With Valentines just around the corner I thought it would be fun to make a box of treats.  Well, I keep forgetting to get the treats which really isn't such a bad thing.  But I do have this adorable Tag tucked away in the 3D Oven die.
 
 
 
I used fired brick distress stain spray for the 3D Oven then attached some tinsel twine.

 
 
I used the mini love struck cherub and coated him with black soot distress glitter.  Then attached Adornment Arrow.

 
 
 
This cute Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard tag comes with a cutout of a key at the end!  A perfect "Key to my Heart" tag.  I inked with black soot distress paint and brushed pewter for the key.  The BE MINE is too cute attached.

 
 
Thanks again for checking out my guest post just in time for Valentines. 
 
If you want to find me you can check out Canadian Nickel Scrap'n with links to everywhere else I can be stalked.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment