Monday, February 23, 2015

I just love you.

 
It's still the month of Love
and 
I got one of the perfect "love" pieces today for you.
This is one of my favorites. Oh, who am I kidding? They are all my favorites.
 It's the perfect size for such a variety of projects.
 
This is HRT-477
from the February New Releases .
 
 
I knew I wanted to really highlight the heart; so I've kept it relatively simple.
 
I've used a glue pad, stamping the entire area.
Then covering and burnishing in ECD microfine glitter.
Using a heart stencil as a mat, I've sprayed a bit of R38
(with copic airbrush) slightly around the edge.
With Sentiment word stamps, I've stamped the "I love you"
then added a small ribboned WOC bloom and a little sticker heart.
Finally, I've place an image "Flower Girl" from Whimsy Stamps
That I've had colored up with no home.
I really love how it turned out.

I hope you enjoyed my project today and make sure to check out the new designs.
The great thing about the heart/love ones is that they can be used year round.
Take care and I'll see ya soon
Big Hugs,
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment