Friday, October 3, 2014

Home :)

I am doing an online challenge, its an altered playing card challenge and I am using just a regular card pack. My week 4 project was to do something house/home related, so what better than to use one of the gorgeous little houses from Southern Ridge Trading Co. HHP-394. I love the dimension my house has ... 
This is a mixed media project, with a textured background, paint, sprays, alcohol inks, doodling, stamping etc ...  You can see some of the detail in this close up. The house was painted with a stone colored acrylic paint, then I lightly stamped a text stamp over it to add some texture and depth.
Doesn't it look like a happy, fun place to be :) 
Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, this is too darling for words!!!! What a lovely job you have done!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete