Monday, May 8, 2017

Dragonfly Journal Cover with Corina Finley


Hello

During the month of May, each Southern Ridge Design Team member will be using the New Release Zen Dragonfly in their creations. You will be able to see numerous techniques and ideas using the same lovely chipboard embellishment.

For my take, I decided to use it on the cover of a hand-bound Journal that I am making. I used a printout from a Digital Journal kit by  as my pattern paper. Then added the Victorian Circle Square Frame that was painted with Distress paint to the cover. I cut and stamped a 3 1/2 inch pattern paper square from the same kit using a Script stamp with Ranger Coffee Archival Ink. Layered it to a piece of Kraft cardstock, paper distressed the edges and adhered to the center of the frame. 


For the Zen Dragonfly, I glued it down to a piece of inked book paper and fussy cut it out. I then added Rangers Glossy Accents into some of the open detailed sections and sprinkled with  tiny coloured sugar beads. Once dry, I tapped off the excess and adhered the Zen Dragonfly to the frame. 


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

- Journal Word 

Remember to take a look at the Southern Ridge Trading Company website - Chipboard.ca for great Chipboard designs for your next card or project!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment: