Monday, March 20, 2017

Blessed Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!

Charlene Here! Thank you for joining me today!


There is something so sweet and precious about a sleeping baby. This picture of my adorable great nephew Lachlan just reminds me of when I would go over and kiss the heads of my boys while they were sleeping (which seems like just yesterday and my boys are now almost 17 and 19!)




I wanted to keep this layout simple so that the picture took center stage. I love the swirly edges of the Queen Anne chipboard doily against the edges of the paper doily, it compliments the layout so well. And because the chipboard is tucked under the photo I was able to use just one chipboard piece, I just cut it into 2 pieces (¾ of it for the bottom and the ¼ of it at the top of the layout).


And you must check out all the new words that Southern Ridge recently released. I love them!! I used the Blessed word for this page, it’s perfect for this sweet sleeping baby. Both chipboard pieces were simply inked with Pumice Stone Distress ink.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- Pion Design paper and diecuts
- Paper Doily
- Paper Flowers
- Paper Butterflies

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating!!

Charlene


2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this layout, thanks for sharing. A cute subject to work with indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout very sweet. Like that you kept the chippes natural.

    ReplyDelete