Sunday, October 12, 2014

So Grateful

I'm so excited to be sharing my first post with Southern Ridge Trading Company. I was fortunate to discover this amazing company when I was at a trade show in Edmonton last month.

Southern Ridge Trading Company chipboard and wood products are amazing and the potential to include them on page layouts and cards is endless.

This single page layout is very special to me as the pictures were Christmas presents from my step brother, my step sister and myself to our Dad.  I'm just now getting around to scrapbooking them and I felt there was no better way than featuring two different types of embellishments from SRTC.


Full view of the layout showing the wood and chipboard pieces from SRTC. The paper used is "Grateful" from Authentique and Bazzill cardstock.




The SRTC chipboard banner is BAN-284. I left it in its natural state as the detail on the banner is absolutely stunning. I added a label from the Authentique "Grateful" collection in the blank space so I could give my layout a title. 



The detail on the SRTC wood keys is amazing.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you have enjoyed my creation. Make sure that you stop by our Facebook group as there are other talented designers posting to keep the inspiration flowing. 


Until Next Time!

Katelyn




No comments:

Post a Comment