Thursday, October 9, 2014

She's Framed!!!

Happy Thursday to all of the SRTC fans. We are so happy that you came by today and hope to see you again and again. We love showing how we have used the wonderful products from the Southern Ridge Trading Company.


I have used the gorgeous frame - FRA-133 - which I painted with white spray acrylic paint. I then used square Spellbinders to frame and reframe the frame...haha The SB squares fit perfectly around and into the opening of FRA-133. I added some lavender stitched ribbon for the verticals and for the single flat bows. I used MS rose leaf cuts and some mulberry roses for the corners of the frame. The sweet image is a Wee Stamps digi Maya which I colored with Copics and Promarkers, adding Prisma Glitter to her wings. The DP is from the Memory Box Enchanted paper pack. Finally I added rhinestones to soften the corners.

Thank you so much for your visit today!! Until the next time, big hugs from Jacque!

No comments:

Post a Comment