Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!


 Happy Halloween Southern Ridge fans!!
 I LOVE this season! It's such a fun time of the year for the kids and FYI, it's also Hubs and I's wedding anniversary!! 10 years this year! 

I wanted to share a super cute layout I made using this awesome Halloween Set (CEL-413)!!


I painted the amazing spiderweb with black paint and adhered it with a hot glue gun. I left the wisps that the glue gun created because It reminded me of spider webs ;)





The bat and the ghost are also a part of that amazing Halloween set! I painted the ghost white then sprinkled it with the distress glitter. The cute little bat got a bath in some black paint and the sprinkled with black stickles glitter!




I'm so happy with how this layout turned out and the Southern Ridge goodies definitely made this layout! 

Happy Halloween Everyone!! 

Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment