Monday, October 7, 2019

Mixed Media Tag "Fall Memories" with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I’ve created a Mixed Media Tag 'Fall Memories' inspired by these fall colours around us. :)
Here it is.. 




I chose fall colours for my tag. I’ve created background using various stencils along with Prima Modeling Texture Paste. Added various Distress inks on SRTC Fall Leaves chipboard set. Added Spectrum Noir liquid inks and shimmer sparkle pens on background and on leaves for some more interest.


Stamped some leaves and coin print on chipboard leaves and on background using Archival black ink and heat embossed in white.


I've arranged and layered all the elements like flowers, chipboards, pattern papers, burlap, die cut leaves together and glued with Tacky glue.  


Lastly added some sequins, ribbon and sparkly glitter powder to give my tag finishing touch. Lastly added black splatters with Gansai Tambi- black watercolour.


That’s it for today!! Hope you like my project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards, stencils and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing: Patterned Paper and Modeling Texture Paste
- Spectrum Noir: Liquid Inks and Shimmer Sparkle pens  
- Ranger Ink: White embossing powder
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany, Wild Honey & Mustard Seed
- Imagine Crafts: Versamark embossing ink
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors
- Flowers, stamps, ribbon, burlap, sequins, glue, stencil, are from my stash.

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi





1 comment: