Friday, November 7, 2014

Winter Card | using BOR-143



Hello everyone, glad to see you here again! :) Today it's my turn to show you another inspiration with the pretty Southern Ridge stuff.  I've made a winter card to show you today.  I distressed all the edges of the papers and the pictures and added a lot of embellishments.


http://www.southernridge.net/sitecm/i/bor-143.jpg?

I've used some dies and the gorgeous chipboard (BOR-143) from Southern Ridge and added Gesso and the Embossing Enamel Shabby White. I love sparkle, specially on my Christmas - and winter creations, do you also like the sparkle? :)


Thanks a lot for stopping by today. Hope to see you soon.
If you have any questions, feel free to write a comment :)

Have a fantastic day everyone, Hugs from Germany
xoxo Dunja

No comments:

Post a Comment