Design Team Call - Spring 2016!
We are excited to announce that we are looking to add 4 Designers to add to our team!
Southern Ridge Trading Company is a Manufacturer of Chipboard and Wood designs made in BC.
If you love to create cards, scrapbook pages, altered items and mixed media projects we are looking for you!
This is a 3 month trial period, with a possibility of your term being extended.
Your responsibilities as a Design Team member are:
- Have an active blog. By active we mean posting regularly. We want to see you share as much as possible on all social media platforms such as: Facebook, Pinterest, and make sure to hash tag Southern Ridge Trading Co when doing so.
- We require 2 blog posts per month with a minimum of 2 pieces of chipboard per project.
- From time to time, we may ask for additional projects, but we will give you advanced notice.
- You must be able to write professional and personable posts as well as provide detailed photographs of your work.
- You should be organized, able to meet deadlines and be a team player!
Benefits of joining our team:
- You will receive $70.00 to spend in the Southern Ridge Trading Company store every two months.
- You will receive a discount in the Southern Ridge Trading Company Store
- Your bio will be listed on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog and website.
- A Southern Ridge Trading Company badge for your blog.
How to apply for our design team:
Email Katelyn at: Katelyngrosart@gmail.com and Karen at: email@example.com with the following information:
Subject Line: Design Team Call Spring 2016
- Your personal details, phone number, email address and where you live.
- Your blog link and any social media platforms you are currently using.
- A list of current and past design teams that you have been on.
The design team call will end on Sunday, April. 24th. Selections will be made Thursday, April.28th.
Due to the number of submissions that are sent in, we will only notify those who are considered.
Best of Luck,
Karen and Katelyn