Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Challenge Winner

It's the second of a new month and that means it's time to reveal the February Monthly Challenge Winner. I'm Design Team Member Katelyn and I'm back to announce February's "Love" Challenge Winner. Thank you to everyone who participated this month. The participation was awesome for our February "Love" Challenge, we hope that our monthly challenge in March will inspire you to submit. You will find all of the details on how to enter and what the rules are on our blog. February's Love Challenge Winner is Sara Emily Barker. Who created this beautiful grungy Valentine's Day Card:


Sara Emily please contact me at Katelyngrosart@gmail.com. Thank you to everyone who participated and we can't wait to see what you create in March for our challenge.

Until Next Time!
- Katelyn

3 comments:

  1. Awww! What a wonderful surprise! I'm so happy to be the lucky winner and so happy you liked my card! I'll be in touch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats to Sara for this fantabulously grungy design. Awesome sauce and wowzers! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete