Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Card - June Challenge

Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was filled with crafty things! It's my turn up on the blog today and I created a birthday card for our challenge this month.  This months challenge was hard for me as I'am used to using lots of flowers and feminine papers. 

Here's my card:

Supplies Used: SRTC: PAT-603, Bo Bunny: Somewhere In Time - Beauty & Balloons, Tim Holtz: Kraft Core, Bazzill: Brown Cardstock, Ranger: Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Vintage Photo, Imagine Crafts: Embossing Powder - Copper & Hug 'n' Bug: Seam Binding Ribbon - Brown & Turquoise.


The piece I used on my card is PAT-603. To cover my piece I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Paint. I then wanted to give the piece more of a rusted look so I added glossy accents and sprinkled copper embossing powder over top.  



So here is my card with all the pieces together:


You still have 15 days to participate in our June Monthly Challenge. For all the details and to add your name onto the challenge list check it our here.  We can't wait to see your entry. 
Thanks for taking the time and checking out my creation.

Until Next Time!
-Katelyn



1 comment:

  1. Every one of the cards depicts a crime that actually took place or a story told by one of the wise guys.

    birthday cards

    ReplyDelete