Sunday, March 29, 2015

Nautical Tag

Happy Sunday! Hope your Sunday is filled with some crafty time!  With the weather being so beautiful on the West Coast I decided to create a nautical themed tag. I can't wait to show you so here is my tag:


Supplies Used: SRTC - PAT-274, NAT-320, & NAT-331, KaiserCraft - Sandy Toes, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, and
May Arts - Seam Binding Ribbon & Twine


On NAT-320, I used Anitque Linen Distress Paint on the large starfish and then embossed it with Clear Uttee, I also did this for NAT-320, instead I used Broken China Distress Paint on the two smaller starfish. On the Seahorse which is NAT-331, I used Peacock Feathers Distress Inks and then embossed with Clear Uttee. On all pieces I made sure I didn't cover the whole piece with embossing powder so that I created a water pattern on each of the chipboard pieces. PAT-274 was covered using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


Supplies: Distress Paint - Antique Linen & Broken China, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo & Peacock Feathers, and Clear Uttee.


The saying I used on the tag was from Sheena Douglas and I stamped it using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 



That's my tag for today. I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday filled with something crafty. Make sure that you stop by our blog to see what our other design team members have created. Make sure you check back on April.1st as we have a fun new thing starting. Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next Time
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment