Thursday, September 25, 2014

Brothers

Hey Everyone! Sarah here! 

I wanted to pop in and share with you a wall hanging I made for my oldest son using KIT-379.

 I painted it black with chalkboard paint before I put it all together. Then I had a lot of fun playing around and embellishing each square! I thought the quote was perfect for my oldest son because he is his little brother's Superhero! He's such a great big brother, we couldn't have been blessed more with him! 


Here's some close ups: 

I used my Silhouette and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe for the big words in the phrase.


I love all the possibilities this frame has! You can really dress it up if you want, and it gives you so many options for each square! I chose to use 4 pictures and embellish the rest of the squares, but you could put pictures in all the squares, or none at all! :)






Well there you have it! Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment