Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Penny Farthing Layout

Happy Tuesday and Happy St.Patricks Day! Thanks for joining me on the blog today. I don't have something St.Patricks Day related but I do have a layout using 2 of our new pieces out of the March/April Releases. I won't make you wait any longer, here is the layout:

Supplies Used: HHP-558 & VIN-531, Prima - Archivist, May Arts - Seam Binding & Twine.


For VIN-531, I added a light layer of Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The spokes on the inside of the bicycle are so fragile I was afraid to emboss it or crackle paint it. This Penny Farthing Bike is awesome!!

Supplies Used: VIN-531, Ranger - Vintage Photo Distress Ink


For HHP-558, I went heavier with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink giving the hinges a darker look. I didn't want to draw a ton of attention to them as they are there acting to hold the photo into place.

Supplies Used: HHP-558, Ranger - Vintage Photo Distress Ink



Here is my layout with all of the elements together:



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop by our Facebook Page and post your work, we would love to see it. 

Until Next Time!

-K







No comments:

Post a Comment