Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Card with Corina Finley

Hello

Thank you for joining me here today for my first blog post! My name is Corina Finley and I am the newest member of this Design Team.

A little about me: I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have a wonderful husband, two boys & two dogs. I believe due to the unbalanced ratio of female to male (I am the only female) in my household and my love for the outdoors, I tend to create in a more masculine/earthy colour palette......but I do occasionally step over to my Diva side! I am excited to have joined this Design Team and to be sharing my creations using the wonderful Chipboard shapes with you.


For this Birthday Card, I used two 'pine cones' from the Spruce Cone Set and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Birthday Greetings Set. The 'pine cone' is inked with Gathered Twig and Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a layer of clear Irresistible Pico Embellisher on top. The Happy Birthday is coloured with a Sakura Pen in Clear Star.


I hope you will play along in our monthly Southern Ridge Trading Co. Challenge. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the Southern Ridge Trading Co. online store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

2 comments: