Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Get Muddy Buddy Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!

Charlene here! Thank for joining me today! How ironic is this layout, here at home we are in the midst of a rainfall warning! Could be up to 100mm's of rain! This is creating the perfect conditions for mudding!


My boys loved riding their 4 wheelers when they were young and especially when it was muddy! If only their mother enjoyed cleaning up the mud lol! Boys will be boys!


To start the the chain frame I stained the chipboard with Walnut Distress Stain.




Then I randomly dabbed metallic Distress Paint onto the chipboard until I created the desired look. Super easy!


I simply used Walnut Stain on the title, twig and round tag. To make the 'Got Mud' stand out a bit more I used a fine tip brown sharpie marker and traced over the letters.




Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

- Pine Branch (coming soon)

Other Products Used:

- Little Yellow Bicycle Paper
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Paint - Tarnished Brass, Antiqued Bronze and Brushed Pewter
- Jute string
- Brads
- Burlap ribbon
- Corrugated cardboard
- Paper doily
- Cardstock

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy Creating!
- Charlene






1 comment: