Monday, May 1, 2017

Memories Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!


Charlene Here! Thank you for joining me today! Life has been so crazy busy for me lately that I felt like the creative bug had escaped me. So I started flipping through a pile of pictures that was sitting on my desk trying to decide what I would design for this post.  I came across this photo of my boys that was taken 12 years ago playing with their good friends. 12 years! I honestly can’t believe how fast time goes. This is the biggest reason why I love to scrapbook…preserving and remembering memories.




I took my Black Soot Distress ink and swiped it across all 3 chipboard pieces until I got the desired colour I wanted.




Then I sanded the top and the sides of the filmstrip. I wanted to filmstrip to look a bit more weathered and worn.

Southern Ridge Chipboard:


Other Products Used:

- Basic Grey paper and stickers
- Cardstock
- Hemp
- Misc: Flowers and Butterflies

Thanks for joining me today. Scrapbooking this picture reminded me that even though life may be hectic and crazy, I need to take the time to enjoy the little moments, for they pass by so very quickly.
- Charlene



1 comment:

  1. Great presentation and treatment of the chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Co.

    ReplyDelete