Saturday, April 22, 2017

Captured Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today! My hubby and I just returned from an amazing trip to Mexico with 2 of our very dear friends.  I love travelling in April (well actually I just love travelling anytime) but I love it because when I return home I know that spring is right around the corner! You may still need hats and mittens for those cool spring days but the warmth is right around the corner.


This is my adorable niece Renna. She is the sweetest little girl with the biggest, brightest smile and the most adorable curls! She definitely makes the life more beautiful just by being in it!
For this layout I used Southern Ridge Queen Anne’s Drop Doily.  The package comes with 4 chipboard pieces so I used 2 of them to decorate, balance and anchor the left side of my layout. I love this page because you can quickly put it together using some of your paper scraps, a bit of lace, add some beautiful chipboard pieces and voila…perfection!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Products Used:

- Teresa Collins Paper and Diecuts
- Lace
- Brads
- Paper Doily

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a fabulous day!
- Charlene

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout and totally agree the subject is also sweet. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout and great showcasing of the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete