Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wonderful, Sweet & Charming Scrapbook Layout with Ava Gavloski

Hey Southern Ridge Trading Company fans, Ava here and I'm here today to share with you a well embellished scrapbook layout.  My husband and I have been on adventure and  this journey lead us to caring for a few dogs.  These pup’s are so loveable.

AvaGavloski-3.jpg

Let’s prepare the chipboard by painting the pieces with DecoArt paints.  I choose the non-traditional love colour of grey to match my photo base colours.

decoartpaint.jpg

DecoArt paint provides great coverage on these chipboard pieces.  You can find a well stocked store and I suggest buying 2 of all the pieces I have here in this layout, as you will love them!

Here is the  tiny bubbles panel.

In the Welded words tab, find the Word Mix # 2

The Taneesha Heart is a new release from Creativation.

chippainted.jpg

Next up was designing my layout with lots of layers of pattern paper.  Tearing, distressing and balancing the pictures into a pleasing presentation of paper and chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Co.  Lots of texture…..

top bubbles.jpg

Love this bubble panel from the store.  I cut the panel into sections to layer between the cardstock panels.

heart.jpg

Be sure to when visiting the store to purchase 2 panels of the bubble and 2 of the YTBR heart chipboard.  Love love this heart design…..

One last look at a well embellished layout.

AvaGavloski-3.jpg

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Graphic 45 pattern paper and embellishments
- Clearsnap Fairy Glitter Dust
- Xyron Adhesive
- DecoArt paint

Thanks for visiting and let us know which chipboard piece you like on this layout.

- Ava

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout Ava, I love all the pictures of those adorable pups and how you've showcased them with the chipboard embellishments! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, so many cool layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post “WOW” that was a very interesting read about the Self Adhesive Labels! I admire the valuable information you offer in your blog. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed to read.
    Best Regards
    trading company

    ReplyDelete