Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Last Post of the Year!

That sounds so strange, last post of the year!  Giggle, well not last post ever just on SRTC in 2015.  I will be back in January, on with my card!   Christmas Words is the challenge at SRTC and I chose Jingle All The Way from the SRTC shop!


I used white card stock from Close To My Heart and designer paper from my stash.  I embossed the chipboard with Pearl embossing powder from Close To My Heart and added white flocking to 2 of the snowflakes.  I used white liquid applique on the smallest snowflake, brown for the sleigh and blue, white, green liquid applique for the bell.  I added some gems, pom poms, and bling from my stash.  I used Memory box dies to cut out the pine branches and the dangly boarder.  There you have it.  Merry Christmas.

1 comment: